Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Dreaded #Covid19


A Really Great Post by Barts
https://multiple-sclerosis-research.org/2020/03/covid-breakfast/

My comments:
Once again, you put a lot into a small space. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I appreciate your sentiments towards Nurses, who are True Super Heroes 🦸‍♀️
I don’t believe many Nurses would leave nursing without more salary. Salary was always an issue for me but when they started paying double time or “urgent staffing pay”, I said no because the Conditions and Management were unbearable. I started working in the early 1980’s. We didn’t even have gloves 🧀 https://traveloguefortheuniverse.blogspot.com/2014/10/nursing-circa-1980-ish.html
It’s a hazardous often thankless profession.
I want the proponents of “single payer” or Government controlled “Medicare for all” to read about your testing deficits. Although the USA system is fragmented and frayed sometimes, our system does bend a little more.
About loss of smell, after seeing the electron microscopy of Covid19 and it’s attachments to epithelial cilia, is that the action going on in the nose? Food for thought. Be safe, Doctors And Nurses. I’m sharing your pearls and praying since that’s all we have Alone Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!