Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Wall The Great Divide

The Great Divide ➗

Addendum: For some reason Blogger wouldn’t let me finish...
Too tired to fight 
Energy Finite
Meg 

One World 🌎 
Two  Sides 😲

Ebb and Flow
Like the Tides 🌊

I’m Right  ➡️
That’s Right
What’s Left  ⬅️
Must be Left

What’s Up ⬆️
To Me
Could be Down ⬇️
Like a Frown
If You hate the Wall
If You’re that half of All

Hate if You Must,
The Wall
You might Fuss
Some might Scream
To me it’s a Dream.

Angel Mom’s showed their Love
Their Children are now high Above
In Heaven were Sent
By Evil Criminals no Repent.

If the Wall just saved One
A Daughter or Son
American Family
Who were Born Free
Threatened by Lawmakers
Defending the Lawbreakers
Then to me it is Great
To Others it’s Hate

I didn’t set out
To write this,
Not Shout
My Support for the Wall
Will my readership Fall?

The Angel Moms Faces
Occupy the Spaces





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!