Friday, January 2, 2015

blogging forward...A Kindle World blog: Kindle News: Amazon Cloud Drive Photos App for And...

A Kindle World blog: Kindle News: Amazon Cloud Drive Photos App for And...: Amazon Cloud Drive Photos - New app for Android devices and Original Kindle Fire Oddly enough, the Kindle Fire HD is X'd out in the l...



Searching
Searching
How to get my phone pics
Into the kindle fire?
Illogical, Spock might quip,
Amazon product can't talk to Amazon Cloud,
It was the last glitch I would have suspected.
Wi fi on
Sync, sync, sync...
Then I found this blog which at least admitted
There is a glitch, or blockage, an error of functionality.
Thank God, Amazon prime feeding me some Lightnin' Hopkins to keep me sane...
Got them old Amazonian, can't sync my shots,
Stale old photos need to be chased out
By the Cloud,
Oh where, oh where are them clouds?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!