Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Interrupted

Fresh Post




My internet connection has gone

Kafluey

(is that how it is spelled?)

Maybe

Koophlooey?

Caphluey?

What does it matter?



I am (have been) unable to post to my blog

That has become

A refuge for my thoughts

And documentation of my human travel experience

Even if it only

Scratches the surface,

And then only when I can get

A connection.



Well I am writing this 10/15/2009 Thursday PM in Monkton, Vermont

And hoping the phone guys can get

The lines going again.

Don’t take me wrong,

This has caused me to rethink

My reliance on the internet

And how there are a billion starving people in the world

Which I heard on the radio.

So why are my connection contributions so important?

I found myself whining and caught myself as explained above.



So happy we planted seeds and are still reaping the rewards.

I hope you have enough to eat.

Consider growing even one thing to eat.

Will I still post when I can get back on?

Of course.

I hope what I write helps even one person even if that is myself.

I hope you have a great day, wherever you are on the planet, and have food and a warm place to sleep. This is in advance and

Yet to be posted….when the internet comes back. Mary

10/20/09. The internet came back on just as I was getting used to be unconnected again.
I had wanted to check if Mercury has been retrograde but I couldn't google.
Best wishes on making your connections. M

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Glad your internet got reconnected.
    Agree with you about the big importance of everyone growing food.
    Love to urge people to dig up their lawns and grow vegetables. Who knows it may become popular, hope so.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herrad,
    I missed your kind and loyal feedback. Yes, dig up the lawn and plant food.We didn't mow very many times this year and want to reap carbon credits of our own.
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!