Saturday, January 3, 2009

Crazy Quilts






I promised the crazy quilt pictures.

I only had the patience to put the front pics on. Dial up plus cold weather makes for slow connections in the north country.

Happy New year to readers of my blog and non readers and non believers.

Keep warm wherever you are on the planet Earth or off...




I made 3 lap quilts this fall out of old scraps from 20 years of quilting. This is Crazy quilt # 3 and is for a friend who made us a large quilt last year.


flying geese patttern





Crazy quilt # 1 is for Hunter's babysitter/great neighbor and






#1. Windmill pattern







# 2 is for Hunter with roads for future play with matchbox cars. 2.5 solar years from now (by current US safety standards-matchbox cars now being made in Malaysia-they might actually be lying about the safety anyway-I will have time to look for American made cars).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!