Sunday, August 27, 2017

Virtual Adult Day Care





MariSu's Bridge 



Is there a Better Way?
What would my Grandparents change if they could have made my life better?
My Parents? Me?
Thought provoking.
I'm home 🏑 grounded by MS.
I'm Traveling everywhere, around the world 🌎 and beyond.
The wireless network of like minded and unlike minded, alike.
Later will meet up with friends on Church St. In Burlington Vermont.
Then home for dinner news.
All whilst sitting here, in my virtual space,Traveling Virtually, like I told you before, Virtual Adult Day Care via Social Media.
Today's tedious tasks? Order meds, charged way too much, in the donut hole of Medicare, Straighten out tax snafus I cannot understand and wonder who made all the tax laws that suck.
No, back to my Virtual Neighborhood, like my old Neighborhood, a familiar daily cruise through the streets of my youth.


Main Street 
Edwardsville 
Illinois 
1967

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!