Sunday, November 1, 2015

You Tube link for All Saint's Day...Update...Link doesn't work anymore...I loved this version, Will search for another...

****Drive back the darkness, the demons, ghouls and clowns.

11.01.15
Updated post...Since my all time favorite you tube was errantly posted by myself...
and I did not try it because I thought it worked,

Here is a you tube even more special, well, at least special in a different way:




All Saint's Day,
Another Hallowe'en behind us.

I kept singing pieces of this Rick Danko masterpiece yesterday...
Have a restful Sunday
meg

Don't try this one...: Sorry that I posted before, and yet, it was a great video rip Rick Danko <3 p="">

  this one doesn't work unless you meet ?? criteria





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!