Sunday, July 19, 2015

Late Night Radio from the High Desert


Late Night Radio....

We stumbled onto a John Batchelor podcast in the WABC app
Nothing else on,
I need the radio!
somehow at 4 am Saturday I clicked a few buttons
and we listened to the Friday night interview.
You can find it at WABC NY

My first tweet meant well but I modified it to this today...



Last but not least,
Art Bell's theme song, performed as only Crystal Gayle can...
Link from YT, wow...



my notes:
wanted to tell Mom all day,
She loved to hear about what Art Bell was covering.
Still thinking of Mom, while Mom is gone,
I will dedicate this to her, and Dad, together again.
Fred and I listened to many many shows, reruns, always great.
We look forward to tuning in again.
meg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!