Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Season of Lightning & Thunder

Lightning & Thunder...

Bloody exhausted from shuffling tax papers yesterday,
their getting a lot of money already
and all this hassle when I cannot do much else.
Energy suck. I am confident the next generation will abandon
some of this,
or will the idiocy of IRS laws live on and on...?

Wanted to post a link to my posts about Lightning ...
tis the season.

Be careful. I saw a fireball in Illinois once.
People in New England sometimes get complacent.
Today the air actually smelled warm,
that collides with that undulating cold air mass
over the north pole.

We need lightning,
it freshens the air and does things...I do not doubt.

http://traveloguefortheuniverse.blogspot.com/search?q=lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!